Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Saying "See you in Hell"

This is a Picture of Beezle drowning by 
saying, "Something like that... Farewell, Unico. 
See you in Hell" 
Unico Manga with English Words in it. 
Beezle didn't mean to say a bad Word called "Hell", 
he was just saying the Word for the Underworld called Hell. 
Saying "See you in Hell" mean "I want to see you in the Underworld called Hell" 
and saying "Go to Hell" means "Go to the Underworld called Hell" 
but it's not a bad Word for the Grown-ups to say, 
it's a Word for the Lower World. 
Sometimes, mature responsible Adults are supposed to say a bad H Word called Hell, 
sometimes they don't. 
I want to say Heck because it's a good Word for me to say it. 
I don't want to say Hell because it's a bad Word for me to say it 
and I want to say Hell can be the Underworld in my Opinion.
My Opinion for Hell is the Underworld means the lower World, 
not a bad Word. 


No comments:

Post a Comment