Saturday, June 18, 2016

Goblin Vore




Look what I just drew in November 2015!
I drew a Picture of a fat Goblin swallowed Hershel whole 
to make him fatter. 
That's not scary, that's funny and disgusting.
This is not a giant Goblin who swallowed Hershel whole, 
it was that regular sized Goblin who swallowed Hershel whole. 
Hershel told the Goblin to get him out of his Tummy before 
he can light the Candles on the Menorah. 
I drew another Picture of a Goblin can hardly walk but he was too fat 
because he has Hershel inside of his fat Tummy that he swallowed. 
Look! 
I drew a Picture of the fat Goblin swallowed the Rabbi whole 
when he was satisfied. 
The Rabbi told the Goblin to get him out of here 
before he would ward Hershel. 
I drew another Picture of the fat Goblin has his fatter Belly on a Ground 
but he was too fat to walk because Rabbi was inside of his Tummy that he swallowed. 



No comments:

Post a Comment