Monday, June 13, 2016

Mud Monster







That's Sasha. 

She was a Girl who was working for the Well. 
The Crow dove into the Well. 
Sasha said, "Oh, poor Birdy". 
Sasha was screaming when the Raven flapping its Wings 
to throws a bad magic Mud on her. 
Sasha's Face was gone and it's all because of the Mud. 
There were Eye Balls in the Mud from Sasha 
before the Mud Monster picked them. 
The Mud Monster was running after Sasha. 
Looks to me the Mud Monster was not cute, 
it was creepy and freaky. 
After the Mud Monster pulls Sasha into itself,
it turned into a solid Gingerbread Man made of Mud 
instead of a delicious Gingerbread. 
This Gingerbread from the 2005 Movie, "The Brothers Grimm" 
was not baked by some Bakers, 
it was made by a Mud Monster. 
The Mud Gingerbread Man bit of its own Thumb 
and it said, "Mmm! I taste good!" then 
it said "You can't catch me I'm the Gingerbread Man!" 
then the Mud Gingerbread Man jumped into a Well.


2 comments:

  1. Wow , never thought someone would remember this scene from the movie.
    It was one of the craziest nightmare fuel of my childhood haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Losing someone’s face ok ok ok soooooo the first time I saw this scene I cried OK

    ReplyDelete