Friday, November 18, 2016

Snorlax Vore: Pizza Man

Here is a Picture of a Snorlax, a fat male sleeping Pokémon who swallowed a Pizza Delivery Man whole from Pizza Castle referenced to a Fictional Restaurant 
called Pizza Castle I made tonight.
Believe me, there is no Vorarephilia, 
just a normal Vore 
with no Sex or anything else.
Oh, the poor Pizza Man was eaten alive by a Snorlax in the Alley with 
Munchlax was a male 
after he accidentally dropped a 
Pizza Box and a Burger 
on a Concrete. 
Oh, Snorlax was eating 6 Pizza Slices 
and Munchlax was 
eating 2 Pizza Slices and a Hamburger 
on Top of Snorlax. 
Looks like the Pizza Man in the Belly of the Snorlax says, "Hey you fat bloated Beast!
Get me outta here! You stole my Pizza plus my Hamburger that I wanted to deliver every Customer in the City!" 
So Snorlax burped out Mario's Hat 
since he ate Mario 
the Pizza Delivery Man alive 
when he likes to relax on his right Side 
to rub his fat bloated Belly 
with his left Hand. 
I think Pizza Castle was a 
fictional Restaurant in 
Spongebob Squarepants Episode 
called "The Bully" 
that Patrick talked to Spongebob 
on a Phone but 
Patrick doesn't believe Spongebob.
Look at Munchlax! 
He was enjoying eating a Pizza and a Hamburger that 
the Snorlax was sharing after he devoured a Pizza Man whole. 
Look! In Snorlax's fat Belly, 
Mario was trying to get out by pushing the inside 
when he was still alive, 
but it was too late. 
 This Picture I made is based on my Joke.



6 comments: