Monday, May 30, 2016

Gurgi's Sacrifice










This is a sad middle Part 
of my favorite Movie, "The black Cauldron" 
was when Gurgi sacrificed himself by jumping in the Cauldron 
that Everybody doesn't like him. 
My Sister, Rachael was telling me the sad Part in "The black Cauldron" 
about Gurgi jumps in a Cauldron. 
That could be horrible. 
I think Siegfried's Funeral March reminds me 
of Gurgi's Sacrifice in "The black Cauldron".
That's Gurgi lying dead from a Cauldron. 
Taran was carrying Gurgi with his Hands 
and show Eilonwy and Fflewddur Flam 
about Gurgi. 
Taran began to cry about Gurgi. 
Gurgi became alive by reaching in Taran's Vest. 
This is when Gurgi was alive 
and it's a good Part of "The black Cauldron". 
I think it was a happy Ending of "The black Cauldron". 

No comments:

Post a Comment