Thursday, April 6, 2017

10 Pokemon in Pacific Grove, Monterey and Carmel











There were 10 Pokémon in
Pacific Grove, Monterey and Carmel I got during the Vacation. 
This is Magcargo was evolved from Slugma. 
Magcargo looked like a Lava Snail. 
That's a Quilava was evolved from Cyndaquil. 
That's a Kabuto I got in Lovers Point Park in Pacific Grove. 
Kabuto the extinct Pokémon was referenced to the Trilobite in the Seas 
during Prehistoric Time. 
That's Grimer I got in Slash Zone part of Monterey Bay Aquarium. 
This is Alakazam I got while Rachael and I were walking in Pacific Grove. 
Alakazam was evolved from Kadabra. 
That's a Skarmory the Armored Bird Pokémon I got in Carmel. 
That's a Gyarados the atrocious Pokémon that another Magikarp evolved I got. 
This is a Porygon the virtual Pokémon at the Sardine Factory Restaurant when we went out to Dinner. 
I do know the bizarre Rumor about Pokémon banned Episode called "Electric Soldier Porygon" 
could cause the poor Japanese Viewers have Seizures and they died. 
This is Smoochum who was hatched from an Egg I got. 
That's a Forretress was evolved from Pineco 
who was hatched from an Egg.
Besides, there were 5 
Pokémon from Kanto 
like Alakazam, Grimer, Gyarados, Porygon and Kabuto 
and there were 5 Pokémon from Johto 
like Quilava, Forretress, Magcargo, Skarmory and Smoochum. 







No comments:

Post a Comment