Thursday, January 12, 2017

My favorite Pokemon







Check out my 8 favorite Pokémon! 
Pikachu, Meowth, Gastly, Haunter, Gengar, Snorlax, Togepi, and Munchlax. 
I think Pikachu, Meowth, Snorlax, Togepi, and Munchlax are cute, 
and Gastly, Haunter, and Gengar are not cute, 
they're scary. 
I hate it when the Snorlax was skinny 
and abnormally slender
I love it when the Snorlax was fat 
and normally bloated
Pikachu, Meowth, Gastly, Haunter, 
Gengar and Snorlax were Generation 1 Pokémon, 
and Togepi and Munchlax were baby Pokémon. 
Togepi was a Generation 2 Pokémon 
and Munchlax was a Generation 4 Pokémon. 
Pikachu was the Electric Type Pokémon, 
Meowth, Snorlax and Munchlax 
were Normal Type Pokémon, 
Togepi was a Fairy Type Pokémon, 
and Gastly, Haunter, and Gengar 
were Ghost Type Pokémon.

No comments:

Post a Comment