Thursday, December 21, 2017

3 Ice Type Pokemon and Meditite




That's a Spheal the Clap Pokémon in Dad's Car I caught today. 
Spheal was an adorable Ice Type Pokémon and a Clap Pokémon. 
Spheal looked like a round Seal with a cute looking Face. 
That's a Delibird the Delivery Pokémon on the Sidewalk I caught. 
That Delibird had a Bag under its Wing and in a Bag 
there were Surprises and Food. 
This is a Snorunt the Snow Hat Pokémon in a white Car 
 I caught while Mom and I were on our Way to sing at Aegis. 
Looks like that Snorunt was referenced to Koro-Pok-Guru. 
According to the Japanese Folklore, 
Koro-Pok-Guru were small People who lived on the Northern Japanese Islands 
where the Ainu People were. 
This is a Meditite. 
One of the strangest Fighting Type Pokémon I caught in the white Car. 
Spheal, Delibird, and Snorunt were Ice Type Pokémon 
and Meditite was a Fighting Type Pokémon. 
Delibird was a Johto Pokémon, 
not a Hoenn Pokémon.  


No comments:

Post a Comment