Monday, May 29, 2017

Brony




Take a look at these Pictures of Bronies. 
I do know what the Brony is! 
All grown Men like various Cartoon Ponies. 
Bronies are responsible for My Little Pony Series. 
Look at these Words on the Refrigerator of the Game 
at ABCya.com! 
It's says "Bring raw Oysters next Year" 
in the Words, Brony. 
It's like me says 
"Bronies! Bring raw Oysters next Year!"
I like to make it up like 
Bronies are stupid stingy creepy Freaks, 
but they're not, 
Bronies are nice handsome Men 
who like Cartoon Ponies. 
Brony is just an Internet Meme. 
I made up a Warning like 
"Girls, don't call your Boyfriends, Bronies" 
and "Girls, don't call your Fathers, Bronies". 

1 comment:

  1. Some bronies are nice and handsome, some are not attractive and not nice, just like all people. It's a little interesting that so many guys are into the ponies.

    ReplyDelete