Tuesday, April 5, 2016

4 special Drawings




Here are the 4 of my famous Drawings! 
This is the 1st Drawing I drew was a Knife and a Fork were full and fat 
after they ate a Peach from the Short Film called "Nature Morte" came 
out on Sunday, July 15, 1990. 
You know, Nature Morte is not my favorite Short Film. 
And furthermore, it's not my least favorite Short Film.
The 2nd Drawing I drew was Sergei in the 
Stomach of the horrible Demon Monster because he was eaten alive 
from my favorite Music Video 
called "Swan Meat" came out on Wednesday, March 1, 2006. 
The 3rd Drawing I drew was Sata in Bed with his Belly full of Sausages 
thinking about Aruru that he was in love with from 
my favorite Book Unico Gift Book Vol. 3 
came out on Sunday, October 15, 1978. 
And the Final Drawing I drew was the Fire Breathing Tyrannosaurus Rat 
was full hanging on the Moon after Moe transformed into 4 various Monsters 
from my favorite Book called "The Boy who ate around" 
came out on Wednesday, October 19, 1994.

No comments:

Post a Comment