Friday, December 18, 2015

Second Fictional Christmas Story

This is a fallen Demon from "Animezumu" who was falling from a Sky and 
it was illustrated by Moribi Murano
Anyway, here's another fictional Christmas Story.

"If my Christmas Present came alive, he will attack me because the skinny Winged Demon put a Spell on my Teddy Bear. The Demon have pointed Ears, a pointed Tail that looked like an Arrow,
and a muscular Body and 
he's from Slavic Mythology. 

My Teddy Bear woke me and he said 
"I hate being cuddled! I'm gonna kill you!" and I said
"I thought I liked to cuddle you!" "I'm trying to kill you!" My Teddy Bear yelled.

When I got out of my Bed, 
I got out a Rifle Gun to shoot
at my cursed Teddy Bear in order 

to break the Spell. 
My Teddy Bear was torn and shot by a Rifle Gun because I broke the 
Demon's Spell. Soon, I threw my torn Teddy Bear in a 
Trash Can and I told Mom to get 
another Teddy Bear that is not evil."

No comments:

Post a Comment